2.07.2009

Do You Have Questions?

I hope you enjoyed a look at what I am working on now from the post: Where is Kitten?

I am hoping to start a dialogue over the week of February 14-20th with questions from fans of the series: Want to know Garrett's birth sign? Or Lord Fyre's? Want to know what is going on with Fyre's wife Latisha (who was last seen in the middle of a desert giving birth)? Let me know in the comment section what YOU want to know and I will answer as many questions as I can! Hopefully with some excerpts from FUTURE books in the series;)

Have no idea what I am talking about? Get caught up by reading the Series The Chronicles of Surrender:
Book I: Sacred Secrets
Book II: Sacred Revelations
Book III: Unholy Promises

And coming as soon as I can finish writing it...the stand alone story that follows George and Gigi:
Book IV: Vow of Silence

No comments: