11.30.2008

How Many Lovers Have You Had?

Don't worry, you don't have to answer here...unless you want to...I do love a full comment box ... *wink*

This article says that the average woman has six lovers in her lifetime...ahem...I don;t think I'm average, but still...

A long time ago (when I was a teen) I read a magazine article that answered the question..."How do I know I'm a slut?"

I liked the article because it allowed a woman one lover per year old that she was to not hit "slut level" ... keeping in mind that I was a teen and had a lot of catching up to do...

My favorite scene in a movie occurs in Four Weddings and a Funeral when Andie MacDowell counts down her lovers on her fingers in a conversation with Hugh Grant...and he admits that he doesn't know what he's been doing with his time...

So...does anyone out there have an opinion? Or am I the only one appalled that the national average for women is SIX?

No comments: