11.27.2008

Happy Thanksgiving

After two days of watching Sir Hotness in the kitchen...I finally "get it"...
I never understood why my first husband always felt he had to tweak my nipples or kiss the back of my neck while I was chopping or stirring...I mean, a little...okay...but when it comes to being so distracted that dinner burns...is it really necessary? And there have been other men that have only been exceedingly affectionate...while I was busy in the kitchen...
I finally "get it"...

Sir Hotness does 95% of the cooking...and yesterday I was driving him insane as he chopped and diced, prepped and marinaded...but damn...he was so sexy doing all of that cooking and stirring...

Yummy...
I didn't care at all about the food...I wanted the man NAKED...preferably in the middle of the kitchen floor...

I am not saying that I was responsible for the chicken and dumplings getting burnt...but they did taste just a little scorched...

I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving surrounded by the ones you love:)
And I do want to THANK YOU for stopping by my blog, buying my books, and offering me moral support throughout the last few years:)

No comments: