10.01.2008

Happy LGBT History Month!

There's a common link in all of my books to date: LGBT...and really, not G as in cowboys or vampires, but G as in believable men in love with each other. The same would go for the L (this isn't a man's fantasy clinch)...the B? I write like everyone is B...I can't help it. I write what I know. And the T? If you haven't met Jackie the MtoF diva goddess extraordinaire from the Chronicles of Surrender series...you should meet her. Soon. I love Jackie more than any of my other characters...shh...please, don't tell the others!

It seems a natural thing to look backward this month...

It's October.

I know that doesn't mean a thing to some, but for me it is the last month of the year, a time of reflection and planning, looking backward and forward...the perfect month to also celebrate LGBT History...

So today I posted at the Femmes Guide to Absolutely Everything...a slight rant, a small look backward, a small look forward, and gratitude...

No comments: