10.01.2008

Cleaning, Babysitting...and Writing???

I woke up again this am at six...
It's still dark at six.
There is no reason to be awake so early...none...growl...and No! I am not a morning person, thank you...

So, I've been awake...not writing...thinking about writing though...and my ideas aren't going where I want them to go...THIS AIN"T NO HARLEQUIN,RIGHT?...so why is it sounding...eh, like a Harlequin? I mean, seriously...

I think I need a serious flogging...
note I said serious, not mamby pamby...
Sigh...

Sir Hotness being on the road is killing me...I should be writing up a storm...I have time, energy...I just don't have the emotion and withought that...HARLEQUIN...

I just got home from buying cleaning supplies...everything...ammonia, bleach, floor clean, tub and tile cleaner, stainless steel polish, windex...we probably have half of it already here...
Who knows? I don't know...
I must really miss SH...usually he cleans...
I am seriously considering cleaning...

Today and Tomorrow, I have grandbabies...hopefully we can do some cool crafts...I'm all about babies creating out of cardboard and glue...paint and feathers...shiny things...
Yay...should be a fun couple of days.

If I was super brave, we might attempt cookies...
I don't know that I'm that brave.
We'll see.

Hoping my brain will crank out a fab idea while I'm cleaning and babysitting because I need a fab idea...edgy, intelligent...something to counteract my lame-i-tis...

Some edge play might snap me out of it...
SH isn't huge on edge play even when he is home...he's too smart...he knows all of the physiological damage potential...so "choking out" never really means without air...
I'm okay with that...he loves me...he values my life and respects how fragile life can be...

I've never been loved that much...

**As an update on the stress in my life that led to the nervous tic...
Beautiful Girl saw a Sports Medicine MD with the intention of getting a release to play...and thankfully he said, "No way." Which is a huge relief to me because she is still symptomatic ...headaches, nausea, slow reaction times to conversation and physical response...so I really didn't want her on the field...
Her official diagnosis is Traumatic Brain Injury...I'm not sure if that is a grade up or down from Post Concussive Syndrome but as long as it keeps her off the field.
She was disappointed (actually mad) until the doctor told her that one more serious bump to her head and someone (me) is going to be sending flowers to her funeral...
He got her attention...for now.

Sir Hotness is in Houston this week, Connecticut the week after that...
Then home for three days...Yay...and then I have no idea where he goes...I just know he does.
Looking forward to vaca week at end of October...

No comments: