10.24.2007

It's Research...Honest

Sir Hotness woke up to go to work and as usual he asked, "So what did you do all day?" and after I lifted my brow and gave him that look because he knew what I'd done at least part of the day...at least the 9a.m. part...the noon part...and the four in the afternoon part...and the seven-thirty in the evening part...because it definitely included him. (Sometimes having a husband that works nights and is home during the day is pretty damn convenient...because I'm an erotica writer...which means I am either doing research (which in my line of work can get me pretty steamed up sometimes...or I am writing...and if my writing doesn't do it for me, I figure it won't do it for my readers...so I work on the scene until I'm hot and bothered.) It's those moments having a naked male in the house comes in extremely convenient...

...like today.

"I swear...it was research."

Then I showed him exactly what kind of research I was doing all day... first, the pro version...

If it doesn't play...click here.

then an amatuer version...

You would think that after an entire day of watching women take off their clothes, I would stop getting so damned turned on...but no.

Goddess, I love my job.

No comments: