10.23.2007

DIY Rope Bondage ... In Case You Want To Practice on Yourself First


Lovely Mima, I've been told she's the sexiest librarian in NY and author at LSB posted this lovely D.I.Y. Anime at the LSB Forum today, which I promptly "borrowed" for the use of sharing it here, and all other places elsewhere of my choosing ... so, thank you, Mima...and if you ever want some help tying those ropes...call me. NY isn't that far from OH;)

For those of you with a partner willing to tie you up...the above D.I.Y. can also be used to acheive a look similar to the photo below. Just make sure your partner doesn't tie anything tight enough to cut off circulation and have a pair of safety sciccors handy for a quick get out of rope option...
>
It must just be a day for sharing, because Shayla (yes, another Erotica author...we run in packs)IM'd me to let me know that on Thursday night Law & Order: Criminal Intent will be airing an episode where the murdered victim is bound in Japanese Rope Bondage...I'm always available to voyeuristicly partake in any venture involving rope...

Watch the clip for this week's L&A:CI Here.

2 comments:

Mima said...

you know, roxy, if i weren't afraid of you i'd let you tie me up. but then... i'm 40 pounds over weight and while my shape suits me fine, i look a little... bulgy... when i'm tied up. not attractive.
LOL!

Unknown said...

I would love to learn more about shibari and other forms of bondage, but I have a learning disability that keeps me from learning very well at all from reading. Are there any suggestions like what you've posted here to help someone learn the ins and outs, rights and wrongs, and possibilities without having a partner to play with? Thankx in advance.