5.04.2009

Why Oh Why Oh Why...?

Dropped Sir Hotness off at the airport and raced home to write...WIP: Dead Girl has been waiting all weekend for my attention and I have twelve pages of ideas scribbled across the backs of envelopes, napkins, scraps of paper, pages from at least various sizes of notebooks...

And then I got distracted.

There is a BIG Dog in my yard, probably has a hundred pounds on my two 50 pound dogs. So now, I have my two kenneled and barking to go outside, the stray is nose pressed to my glass backdoor wanting in...

He has a collar but no tags to tell me where to take him home to...



So, now I am not writing.

I LOVE BIG DOGS.
I tend to attract strays like a magnet...

OH GOD.
I cannot keep this dog.
I did nickname him Bear though...temporary...just temporary...I can't just keep saying "Hey Dog" that seemed rude...

**After some persistent searching and meeting more neighbors than I really wanted to ever meet...the dog's owner has been located. Yay. Dumb owner needs to buy a name tag for his dog. Did I say that? No. Do I wish I had? You betcha.

No comments: