5.07.2009

Sacred Secrets Edits Begin...

Yeah, I said Sacred Secret edits...cause its getting all prettied up for Lyrical Press and I am sooooo excited. Have I mentioned I love my Lyrical Press editor?

So, if you lissed Sacred Secrets while it was at Liquid Silver Books, take heart...its coming soon...again! And you know what they say about coming the second time around...it just gets stronger and better!

Hoping that now edits have started, art work will be soon to follow!!!

Is anyone excited??????
Besides me? Who after my cortisone shot is back to dancing around the room:)

Here's something new:
Some writer friends and I have been debating this question:

Ohmygod? or Omigod? when used in a sentence? Any preference? Speak up now or forever hold your peace...because once I choose...I'm pretty loyal to my spelling and punctuation choices.

No comments: