3.26.2009

Having A Spring Party Research...

So Sir Hotness came in and announced we're having a Welcome Spring Party...

I'm going to digress from the Spring Party announcement to note that just in time for my Spring Party Drinkability Research (always a big to-do) is Rachel Maddow's appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show. I absolutely laughed until I cried watching this...


I'm not sure we will be making Bijou's although I've printed the recipe and added the indgredients we don't have to our shopping list.
However, we will be mixing...

You may remember last years Welcome Spring Party and this year we'll host the same crew, all big ale lovers ... not American swill but lagers and ales and foriegn named macro and micro brews...

I admit I have my favorites, and I'm as into beer tastings as anyone...
But...

My first love is mixed drinks...
Honestly, the main reason is a small stomach.
If I drink three beers I get a full gut and no "merriment"
But if I drink three shots--

More to come...since the party is not this weekend but next...and evidentally, I'm the last to know. Have I mentioned how much I love the way Sir Hotness and I communicate when he's away on business? Sigh.

No comments: