12.20.2008

Happy Longest Night 2008!

Yesterday, I wrote 8k words on the new WIP...I was amazed that they just flew out of my brain...but then I'm on a time line. I want to get it finished and submitted by the 31st. I know 10 days to write 40-45K. Big aspiration...

And if I could have kept up that pace...no problem...but today is Yule...and we are officially spending the entire day as a family. Shopping, cooking, eating...later we will be mulling the Meade we vented on the Summer Solstice...


I think it is officially "too cold" for a fire though...at least I'm not sitting outside during 9degrees F...I'll smoke the house with incense and sage first...

...but no writing...
Anyway, however you and yours are spending the longest night...enjoy:)
Spring is on it's way!


Yule Comments & Graphics

No comments: