12.23.2008

The Busiest Time of Year...

I'm not a huge fan of the holiday season...I hate crowds...I'm not a big fan of traffic...and everyone on the roads is INSANE...

That said, I did brave the malls on Yule...
And survived...

Since, I've been hibernating, not writing much though...wrapping gifts for round two of the festivities...

Middle daughter and youngest daughter wil be here for Christmas Eve, my grandaughters will be here for Christmas Day...and then we have friends coming in from out of state for the New Year...

The house will be filled with insanity for almost a week with people coming and coming...entertaining...eating and drinking too much...I love THAT part of the holidays...

So today I am mixing up about 13 pounds of dough to be formed into artisan loafs over the next week...tomorrow I will be baking pies. So far I've decided on butterscotch and chocolate. Later, Sir Hotness will be stirring up a batch of fudge.

And in between I'll hopefully be wrapping up the current WIP...
It may require a few all-night writing nights though...

Happy, happy, HOLIDAYS, everyone!!!!

No comments: