12.24.2008

Merry Christmas Eve

Depending on how my day goes tomorrow, I may or may not be posting...
Grandbabies will be here...
And all three daughters.
And the son-in-law.
And quite possibly, Jazzi's sister Lily...they are retriever-australian shepherd mix and both equally rambunctious...the tree may not survive it...or the cats who both pups like to "herd" from room to room...
I may not survive it...I'm just saying...

Today has been fun though.
Different. But fun.
Normally my idea of Xmas Eve is dinner out...and a movie...cursing traffic is usually the high point though...because everyone on the roads (except for me) is insane, right?
Not this year.
Sir Hotness controls the kitchen...he shops, he preps, he cooks...and then some. Since I ended up in tears Thanksgiving because I felt left out...he's decided that Christmas dinner is going to be a joint effort.
This is scary for the entire family since I am notorious for burning everything. But I've been practicing a little...I've proven I can make a damn good crusty bread and an orgasmicly good butterscotch pie. So that's what I thought my contribution would be...
Sir Hotness had other ideas...so "we've" been in the kitchen all day... seriously... all... day...
It's been fun;)
And just to break the monotony of too many Christmas tunes playing on the CD player (I can only take so much good cheer, you know?) I loaded up some of my fav bondage videos from Hogtied.com and MenInPain.com... and we watched while we baked...now THAT's my idea of some holiday cheer;)

Happy Holidays Everyone

No comments: