8.08.2008

Eight, Eight, of Eight

Today is supposed to be a day of great financial prosperity for projects set into motion today...so I'm going for the overachiever world record...

1. Started redesign of website
2. Queried an editor for a lesbian/chick lit...
3. Draft of WIP...When Lightning Strikes
4. Reworked a second WIP...Submissive Journey
5. Started on a completely new WIP...Prime
6. Outlined WIP...Recovered Property

Also took Beautiful Girl to college to consult with her advisor and register for classes...an all morning nightmare which included fighting traffic downtown...long waits, delays, miscommunication...and finally a return home to register online which was not easy...it took over two hours to register for three classes. But it is done now and we are all much happier tonight knowing it is one less stress to be faced. I will have to tell her before bed what an auspicious day today is and that alone should bade well for a good year...

Did anyone join me in watching the opening of the Olympics?
Wow...

Maybe it's my sport's background, my love for diverse cultures, geography...or choreography...I am in love with the Olympics...and as such I am a believer that political disagreements must be put aside for the sake of the athletes and the games.

And the countdown continues...
Unholy Promises day is coming!

1 comment:

Y said...

ME TOOOOO! i love the Olympics. I had to record the opening ceremonies because my sister invited me over for a big bbq that turned out to be her wedding!!! but WOW what an opening the Olympics had. i get soo into it i love all the stories they tell. oh and what is this about a count down to Lord Fyre? (pardon me while I drool)