8.25.2008

Stop The insanity

Does anyone remember Susan Powter besides me?
STOP THE INSANITY!
God, I loved this woman...she changed my thought process...with more than just her diet and excercise advice...I soaked in her life advice. What an amazing, powerful, empowering woman...

I opened my first martial arts school because of this woman's inspiration...
Whew...flashback of memories...total mindfuck there...

Anyway,
I caught up with her at her blog, here's her today's episode:

Still an amazing, sexy woman.
If a bit of a tease...I mean, really, I was all set to order pizza...and wash and peel back layers and dry and...
WHAT?
Sex with denied climax...that's how I felt this morning...
Oh well...I can wait for the next installment and I have at least 5 pizza delivery places on speed dial so it's okay.

I still love her...
...love her, lust for her...
...same, same:)

I feel empowered all over again...
Okay, enough about me...who inspired you to be the powerful, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, outspoken woman that you are today?

No comments: