8.24.2008

I'm going to begin the Sunday Funnies by saying that I am really, really looking forward to Twilight The Movie...and that I am a big fan of the Stephenie Meyers series (although I honestly believe she could have expanded by another book instead of calling the series "done"...whatever...that's my hang-up)...

The point is, I was thoroughly disgusted when Xandra told me that there was a parody floating around. I couldn't believe that someone would spoof the soon to be released Twilight...a little angry even (but then, three weeks into the eight week sojourn of Sir Hotness being on the road I'm a little cranky...ask the nearby drivers who have experienced my road rage of late and they might say a lot cranky...whatever...five more weeks until I'm happy again, get over it)...

I keep digressing...

Anyway, I watched the spoof...
Watched it again...
Watched with Beautiful Girl (cause I was forcing her to watch it)...
Watched while she forced her boyfriend to watch it...

I'll admit it. I laughed every single time. that is why I am posting as today's Sunday Funny...because out of an entire week of not laughing...really grinding teeth not happy, not laughing...two guys and a girl made me bust...and I wanted to thank them...so this is my way of doing that...by passing this one on.

Here is the original trailer (in case you missed it)and FYI the spoof actually a smashing of two trailers...so I'll post both before the spoof...
And following will be the spoofed version.
original trailer 1:

original trailer 2:

spoof:

No comments: