4.10.2008

Legalize Prostitution...

Lety's just get one thing stright...I am definitely a supporter of legalized prostitution. Until we can get rid of the stigmas placed on what happens behind closed doors...and sometimes filmed for all to see...America is going to have sexually repressed Senators that have to use our tax dollars to get their jollies...because they are afraid that attemptting to legalize prostitution would ruin their career...

I must just be in a political mood...ie...I woke up in a bad mood (which translates into getting too much sleep because I actually slept long enough to dream and the dreams were bizarre...my version of a nightmare which involved belly dancing, my ex-husband, church and Thanksgiving...I know...freaky...in a sick Carnivalesque way.

And, I found this snippet....if you don't mind a little political humor...basically a guess into what the front runners would enjoy in the bedroom. You can read it here... http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=526575

Beyond that...
For your entertainment and in support of the Hooker Beauty Pageant 2008, hosted by Natalia Fabia, here is a video clip that was aired on Boing Boing TV...

No comments: