4.04.2008

It's A Research Day!

What am I researching?

Small towns in Alaska...
Anchorage has a beautiful skyline...but NOT a small town...

I think that I have Sir Hotness talked into taking an Alaskan research trip with me...traveling for inspiration is a tax write off for writer's right?

And boy, oh boy, will I ever be ready for some time in the wilderness...
Today I am operating on an all time low of two and a half hours sleep, but last night I hit the 8K mark on the new WIP...so no sleep in exchange for talking muse was a-ok by me. Who needs sleep anyway? I'm finding it highly over-rated.

3 comments:

Y said...

ooooooooo Alaska? are you just teasing? well if you are looking for small towns check out
www.yakutat.net *grin*
oh and by the by i make some of alaska's BEST pies...lol or so i have been told. hehehe

Roxy Harte said...

I am not teasing...Alaskan small towns are calling to my muse...
So far she found Cooper's Landing all by herself...but I'm dragging her to the yakytat website for a looksee...

Y said...

oh oh oh.....c'mon!!!!whaddya think? beauty huh? i LOVE it here.of course i am a lil bias.