4.03.2008

Stressed Out...

I just started a new work, titled Poppet, and unfortunately for me...my muse must be on vaca cause I'm struggling and that's stressful for a writer...

Also...I just committed to doing an anthology with Lila Dubois and we gave ourselves an April 30th deadline. Woot! Mine's called Living Vicariously, not sure what hers is titled yet...maybe she'll comment here and then we'll all find out together!

Still waiting for edits to begin on both Old Dog, New Tricks and Unholy Promises...

Still averaging three hours of sleep a night...I think I dozed off at the chiropractors though while I was buried under hot packs...the drool on my cheek was my only evidence of that though...because I don't remember sleeping LOL

I have broken my Pepsi addiction!!! YAY!!! Now I'm relying on Pepsi Max for my caffeine but zero calories and zero carbs which has allowed me to consume almost all of Sir Hotness's birthday cake without gaining a pound...

Come to think about it the higher caffeine and boatload of sugar may be what's fueling my insomnia...thank goddess I have this blog to help me figure things out...

And this contribution that arrived in my email today...

"Play nice, cause time changes everything."

No comments: