3.12.2008

What Do I Do With My Time...?

Some days I just scratch my head wondering where the day went...
Writing, Yes I'm addicted.

Is that all I do with my time?
No, I also do Research! Let me just put it to you like this...if there is a webpage out there with new toys, new methods, or new thought behind BDSM...I'm on it

Sir Hotness has stopped looking over my shoulder because he is afraid of what I will find next;)

For example, Today I found a great little Bed and Bondage ...
1763~A Deviant Place of Decadence
(and not too far away for me and the honey to take off for an overnight**Wink**) So go ahead and click...check out the links...see the rooms, prices, and extras...then let your mind go wild with what you want to do once you get there...

Today, I also found a great little personal assistant (which I desperately need to keep me on track...because of the two above mentioned addictions...writing and researching)...I forget everything...

I am sooooo bad at remembering, I now set an alarm to remind me to pick up my daughter from school because after a dozen phone calls from Beautiful Girl saying, "Are you here yet?" Followed by my, "Oh shit! I'm heading that way now! I'm sorry...I was writing!" my excuse seems a little lame over the years even if it is honest...but there are still those days I forget to set the alarm...oh hell.

But then, there are days like today...
When I take a break...to enjoy the beautiful day and the company of my honey...
So we drank at The Pub awile...
Sir Hotness started with Fuller's ESB
I started with Speckled Hen
But then we quickly moved through Fuller's Golden Pride, Leffe, Belhaven Twisted Thistle and Tennants...
I am sooo glad that Sir Hotness loves beer...
And we even managed to pick up Beautiful Girl on time:)

Then it was home for a real sit down family dinner...
Sir Hotness tossed salad while I grilled salmon...

And now?
Mmmm...it's snuggle time...
What a beautiful day.

No comments: