3.09.2008

A Hiking We Will Go...Cause We Have Snow!

The snow is Melting....
But I got some great pics this am from the long hike I took with Sir Hotness...
Which I will post first thing in the morning...

This has been a major procrasinating day.
Everything can wait.

Mostly because the injury from yesterday's hike (which is actually an injury
from martial arts a decade ago that haunts me whenever I want to have fun)started to really act up after today's hike. So I'm babying my leg a little bit...

Which kept me from shoveling the two foot high snow from the driveway...so I was thrilled when Sir Hotness jumped to the task...except now his back is killing him.

So we are quite a pair...
Aspirin anyone?

PS
For anyone else procrastinating...the time did officially change...so don't put off setting those clocks forward an hour...or your Monday may be hell.

**Editted by Roxy photos from the hike:)

No comments: