3.08.2008

Welcome Ohio Blizzard 2008



I am officially snowed in! I am soooooooooo EXCITED!


I have been watching it snow for the last 26 hours, waking up in the middle of the nigt to to make sure it was still snowing, up at 6a.m. and still snowing...


I gripe a lot about hating snow...

But this is what I love ... running, hiking, playing ... while it is snowing and no one else is out


I took the dogs out to play with me...
We ran, we jumped drifts...we didn't want to come back inside!




I hope it snows all day! And all night! I mean hey...it's a blizzard right? I should get at least two good snow days out of this...


Ooooo, I want to take the dogs on a snow hike...I'll try to post more pics later...I gotta get my boots back on!

*****

I'm back! What an awesome day! Walking in the snow makes me Soooooo happy!

Even if I was wading drifts 2-3 ft high, slid down an icy slope on my ass, and twisted my knee.

The walk around the lake (2mi) was amazing!! We startled geese, Petey sniffed out every rabbit and rodent hole along the way, and even Sir Hotness had a marvelous time:) Poor Jazzi got left at home because she is so small I thought she might frostbite her paws...

Here's the photo damage...




3 comments:

MarcelloNYC said...

OMG... Your dogs are adorable. My Yellow lab, Bailey past away in august to cancer in his heart.

I saw your profile on fetlife.

I am a chiropractor, I am thinking of studying Reiki.

It is a pleasure to meet you.

Ciao

Anonymous said...

~~We've had rain here!
Not much snow.
I wish we'd get a Blizzard.

Greetings from Wet, Long Island, 2008.

What great photos!

`x~Will

Anonymous said...

That's Sir Hotness, in the jeans?

Seriously cute ass.

(Forgive me if i'm being overly familiar, but... yum.)

What fabulous pictures. I'm envious. I love snow...

Lovely to meet you, Roxy Harte.

Kisses,
Juno x