3.18.2008

Friends...

Thank you to everyone who wrote in this week...email, text, private twitters and utterz...I love to know that you are reading my blog...even if you are afraid of the comment boxes...lol...

I understand completely...confined spaces make me crazy too...
And labels...I really hate people labels so don't get me started on that issue...

Back on topic...it seems that my post What Do I Do With My Time: struck a cord with many and more so such exotic sites postings will be made in the near future...and I think you might just like this site...

The man in charge of the site is doing an exceptional job. Here are some "How To Videos" for those of you longing to try some new rope tricks but too timid to seek out classes.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who wished me "feel better" notes post chiropractor...I went again today...he said pain was to be expected...hmmmph! I knew that...I'm not totally insensitive to the working s of my body...if someone moves my bones around, I assume I will have discomfort...I do not expect to be stuck on the couch for two to three days heavily medicated because the pain is so intense. I'm annoyed, drinking wine, and trying to hold off on the muscle relaxers until bedtime...

So...today I worked at the real job way too hard (meaning I put in a 9-5 geesh)
And tonight I am curling up with Sir Hotness on the sofa to watch a movie since we are officially out of condoms...and I'm in pain...I accept responsibility for my pain interfering but I'm pointing my finger at him for not going to the drugstore.

2 comments:

Y said...

I am glad to hear you are doing better. I have been having back probs myself for a few months now and finally gave in and went to the clinic....long story short, they gave me muscle relaxers and said to wait a month for the Dr to come to town. Even then I will just be getting a referral to go out of town to the hospital. *sheesh* one of the bummers about living in rural Ak. no Dr or hospital in town. oh well. I just glad that my pain isn't chronic like yours Roxy.
Hope the wine and company of Sir Hotness helps.
{{{hugs}}}

Y said...

what i meant to say was i feel bad that you have chronic pain....not glad that my pain isn't as bad as yours...somehow that just sounds mean. sorry. that isn't what i meant. *sigh*