3.17.2008




Sir Hotness took a vacation day to help me in the garden, but my seed potatoes didn't arrive in time...drats...
We thought we might take a hike, but the wind was insane!
Instead, we bought Guiness and Irish Soda bread...and I came home and made Shepherds Pie for dinner...so we will be eating in five minutes! Yay! I'm starving!

So how are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day?

Good thing today was a Play Day...(I also took all of my seedlings and repotted them in slightly larger pots...)I am soooo excited Spring is almost here!

Tomorrow, I REALLY OVERBOOKED myself...on the other job front...
Ditto for Wednesday...Yikes...what was I thinking?

Tomorrow I also report back to the chiropractor and hopefully he will tell me that excessive pain after a treatment isn't unusual after the first treatment and that things will start feeling better soon! Actually, I had a chiropractor from NY (forgot to ask him if he has a uRL to plug) offer that if I had any questions I could ask...maybe I should ask him if excessive pain is a usual scenario...

Honestly, I don't want to whine...normally I have a very high pain threshold...sometimes too high to safely guage what is too much for myself when it comes to play pain...but this...chronic pain...like a constant toothache...was annoying...now...constant toothache layered over with intense pain...I'm taking pain pills...so far just Ibuprophen 600mg and SOMA...but the problem is I don't want to take any...

The other problem is that the chronic pain is starting to interfere with my everyday stuff...like my yoga practice...my daily walks...my writing...

So, hopefully, tomorrow...he will have all the answers...

Until then...I'm enjoying today and drinking heavily tonight...I love Irish Pub songs! Everyday should be St Patty's Day...

No comments: