2.05.2008

Waving A White Flag

After sleeping 90% of the day away, I woke up long enough to watch American Idol and The Biggest Loser and House all simutaneously...quite a feat for someone who can't hold their head up without major profanity issueing forth...yes, I'm that ill.

I am waving a white flag and hoping the enemy (ie infection, germs, super bug extraordinaire) pays attention.

I told Sir Hotness I was goiing to double up on the antibiotic...two for one and kill em dead...he explained that it doesn't work that way...

I've decided to double up on the pain killers instead...because they do work that way. Obviously, no writing...and barely any thinking is getting done...

Good night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie! I miss you a ton. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. I am glad to see you are writing me a new book that I can't wait to read. I have been very bored without my Roxy stories. Though I passed your first book onto my new man and I think it has opened his eyes a bit. Sex is only getting better. Love you!!