2.04.2008

Dom/Sub is Joyfully Reviewed's February Recommended Read!

It's grey and rainy, I'm still sick, but my email today put a sunny smile on my face! And the kick in the pants I need to hopefully kick this bug so I can finish Submissive's sequel!! I am determined to get well!!
Congratulations Roxy !

Dom/sub has been chosen as one of February’s Joyfully Reviewed's Recommended Reads.
Your review will also be posted to Amazon and your JR Button is below.

Review Link: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/RRs/Feb08RR/Domsub.BDDRH.html

This is what Dee Valentine of Joyfully Reviewed has to say about this anthology...I find it a huge complement ESPECIALLY since Dom/sub also received JERR's Silver Star Award(Their highest rating for an e-book)...

Dee Valentine quote, "While I Joyfully Recommend Dom/sub, as I said before this is not for the faint of heart. There is more to these two stories than someone getting a spanking and then sexed until it feels like their heart is going to stop. This is a raw look into the BDSM world from the point of view of two authors who wanted to push the envelope. Bravo Ms. Dark/Ms. Harte and I do hope to see future books written by you!"

So, today, I hope that anyone who has missed reading this one will opt to QUICK BUY today!!
Hugs
Roxy

No comments: