2.07.2008

I Thought I Was Better...

Had my hopes up for a few minutes this afternoon...but then after a five minute excursion into Kroger decided No, not feeling better...

This post on my Myspace page though...did make me smile...THX Paganfairy:)


My middle daughter called to see if I was better...although I know the truth lies in the fact that she wanted dinner and access to the washer and dryer (Cabrio rules)...in my heart I know she cares too cause in her sternest EMT/Firewoman voice she commanded me to call the Dr. and tell him I'm not better...

...And I had a call from Forgotten Girl who wanted to make sure I was alive...
...And a txt from Hookah Girl who just realized (after two weeks) that I had fallen off the face of the earth (guess that new guy IS ENTERTAINING...and he gets extra points because he read Sacred Secrets;)

...And a txt from my Real Estate Gal Pal Jess who is 2cm dialated and hopefully having a baby SOON!!!!!!

Also, got an email from B.D. Dark co-celebrating our February Joyfully Reviewed Pick of our anthology Dom/sub for February...

So all in all...a good day...even if I am STILL coughing up my lungs...

No comments: