2.07.2008

Sign A Petition


I know, I'm Roxy Harte...normally I sign petitions to save jaguars, or whales, or to stop unfair labor practices, or to stop roads being built through sacred lands...or...okay, so this petition will not save any part of our enviroment or our internet...but by signing it, together, we may be able to bring back on of my favorite paranormal television series...The Dresden Files...

Sign The Petition Here.

Thank you...

If you missed the original series...and you want to watch the first season before commiting to the petition...you can get it at all the major dvd rental shops...you can also get it here...

And if after viewing the dvd you want more...
a) sign the petition
b) buy the books by Jim Butcher

and after reading Jim Butcher, you may find author Justin Gustainis entertaining... so check out his Black Magic Woman which I have been reading while I have been sick...

Okay, let me know if you signed the petition...I'll be giving away a copy of Dom/sub for Valentine's Day and the people who sign the petition get their name in the drawing hat TWICE...yay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Roxy.

Thanks for the plug for BLACK MAGIC WOMAN -- but I'd love to know your assessment once yu've finished it.
And, FYI, my earlier novel, THE HADES PROJECT, has a secondary character who's a combination dominatrix/black sorceress. We get to see her at work in both her "professions." The book is still in print and available from Amazon and the other online dealers.

Justin Gustainis

Roxy Harte said...

I was surprisingly pleased. Surprised because so much that is Vampire/Witchcraft on the market seems so drizzled in sickening fluff...it's just too sticky sweet. I can't say that about BMW because with it there is an intense honesty that keeps the story direct, fresh, and edgy. I loved the voodoo element (although I'm not certain African witchcraft is considered voodoo if it doesn't pass through the Caribbean first). It is a great start to a new paranormal detective series that I think readers will be waiting with baited breath for the release date of it's second (I know I am.)

Also, just ordered Hades Project...very excited...why I didn't think about Amazon is beyond me...

Dominatrix/black sorceress? I didn't realize but am now especially excited because I have been collaborating with a friend to combine BDSM and Sex Magic. Can't wait to see what you did there:)

Hugs
Roxy Harte