1.25.2008

Dom/sub A Hit...

So, I don't know if you remember all the hubbub surrounding the release of Dom/sub in October...but it turned out to have the best first month sales of any of my releases... despite the negativity of Dom written by BD Dark being too "hard core"...
That was a surprise!
Then it went on to earn Just Erotic Romance's Silver Star Award.
And I was really psyched...

And now, on its fourth month, I just received news of it's January sales and it's gaining momentum. Reader's love Dom/sub! YAY!

If you haven't read it...you can Buy it Today

Or if you've read it, but haven't seen the Chronicles of Surrender...you should definitely visit this site: Chronicles of Surrender.
So on thios cold, snowy morning, feeling too sick to get out of bed...I had to drag my laptop under the covers with me to share the news. Who knows...this could be just good enough to cure me:)

2 comments:

Rhonda L. Jones said...

Ooooh, I was told I would like it over here. I hope you feel better soon.

Rhonda

Roxy Harte said...

Hi Rhonda!

Welcome to the Flog Blog and feel free to bring your friends...

I especially love hearing from my readers so if you have a fav story, let me know
Hugs
Roxy