12.11.2007

I'm Guilty...

Okay, I've been accused of cheating...not outright laughable...but doubtable...and before you get yourselves all worked up that Sir Hotness and I are headed for counceling, let me explain...

I have this WIP (work in progress) that I wanted to have done a long time ago, but because the damn lead went off on a tangent (we'll call it a love quest) the plot curve went for a roller coaster ride and I pull the entire project on a back burner...

Then created a new WIP
And another WIP
oh, all right, and another WIP...

Sometimes a girl just has to get around you know?

So, the WIP on the backburner has been throwing a temper tantrum in my brain because it wants finished...and most of these temper tantrums wake me up at two a.m. leaving me a little agitated...

Because the truth is, without meaning to, I'm falling in love with WIP 3...and I want to give WIP 3 all of my love and attention right now. And I know, that isn't fair to WIP1, or WIP2, or WIP4...but I'm finding out juggling isn't so easy when true love is on the line...

Sir Hotness's advice was to keep juggling, because even though WIP3 has become the Book of my Heart...that doesn't mean it's the right book at the right time...and WIP1, WIP2, and WIP4 are sure things, because e-publisher's are already aware of these WIP's...so just do the work...get them done...

Oy vey, isn't that easier said than done?
So I am writing...lots of writing...juggling 4 WIP's...

So if you find the blog repeating, don't see me on Twitter, or Utterz, or Facebook, or Myspace, please know that I am there in spirit...but that my fingers are otherwise occupied...writing...and writing...and writing...

(And don't tell Sir Hotness, but WIP3 is getting more time and energy than anyone else, because WIP3 is a needy little thing...and I'm guilty of being in love.)

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

I'm impressed with your juggling skills, Roxy. I start something and plow through (sometimes quite unhappily) until I get through that first draft. Perhaps letting my other niggling ideas free to fly might work. Hmmmm...