12.10.2007

I DON'T WANNA!

Okay, so it's typical winter weather in Ohio...gray, rain, cold...but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it...

And what's worse?
Waking up to a second day filled with "I don't wanna's..."

As in ...
I don't wanna go to the doctor's office at one pm...

I don't wanna have to deal with the two rear tires leaking air...

I don't wanna go to the packed stores and Christmas shop for those last minute items that I have put off until the last minute because I don't have a clue what to buy for these last minute people in my life anyway...

The highlight of the entire day will be my daughter's Christmas concert at the school and getting back in front of my computer tonight to write...

This weekend I managed 5K words on a Vow Of Silence and I figured out the plot problem with Unholy Promises (which will make my editor happy)...

I went to bed last night mid-scene and really "I don't wanna..." fell into that catagory as well because I didn't want to go to sleep...I wanted to write.

This all leads to me not being very sympathetic when people in my tell me they don't want to do something...maybe I should be even more sympathetic...but my philosphy tends to be...GET OVER IT...DO IT...THEN YOU GET TO DO WHAT YOU WANT...

So, in response to my own advice I'm wishing this day away quickly so I can do what I want later tonight...

No comments: