12.12.2007

Q's I Answered About Myself At Another Blog

Go ahead, join the fun...copy and replace answers with your own and paste into the comment section so that I can get to know you too:)

1. Name: Roxy Harte
2. Any Pet Names: Petey, Demon Cat
3. Piercings: ears, nose
4. What is the most recent movie you’ve seen in the theater: The Golden Compass
5. Eye color: blue
6. Place of birth: Ohio
7. Favorite foods: Anything made by Sir Hotness:) especially his Curry Chicken, Quesadillas, Lasagna
8. Coffee or Tea: tea
9. Ever been toilet papering: Yes
10. Been in a car accident: Yes. Lost count after eight…
11. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
12. Favorite restaurants: Chinese, Mexican
13. Favorite flower: Orchids
14. Favorite way to relax: Sex
15. Favorite ice cream: cranberry sorbet
16. Bedtime: whenever I fall asleep
17. What is your favorite color: Purple
18. Lake, Ocean or River: River
19. How many tattoos do you have: 1
20. Favorite Holiday: Valentines Day

I know, it's pretty generic...I usually like survey questions that have a little more spunk...ask me something interesting, like have you ever skinny-dipped, where was the most exotic place you ever had sex, what's the dumbest thing you ever said, what's the smartest thing you ever said, where in the world would you be if you could be anywhere...

I could go on forever with more interesting questions, but for now, I'll stick with the generic basics...so, tell me about yourself.

1 comment:

Laurie M. Rauch said...

1. Name: Laurie M. Rauch
2. Any Pet Names: Laur and several secret alter egos *grin*
3. Piercings: ears - three in my right, four in my left.
4. What is the most recent movie you’ve seen in the theater: Hairspray
5. Eye color: Green
6. Place of birth: Toronto
7. Favorite foods: Chocolate. Ice Cream. Yeah, that explains the size of my tushy. ;)
8. Coffee or Tea: Neither.
9. Ever been toilet papering: Yep. Oooooh we got in trouble for that one.
10. Been in a car accident: Yes. Several.
11. Favorite day of the week: Sunday
12. Favorite restaurants: Thai, Pub-style, hole-in-the-wall diners
13. Favorite flower: Gerbera dasies
14. Favorite way to relax: TV
15. Favorite ice cream: Rocky Road
16. Bedtime: When I get tired.
17. What is your favorite color: Pink
18. Lake, Ocean or River: Lake
19. How many tattoos do you have: None. and I chickened out on the one I was planning to get for my 35th birthday.
20. Favorite Holiday: My birthday. (what? I consider it a holiday. :D )

And I've never skinny dipped, my most exotic sex experience was in a car in a parking garage while people were leaving work. Shhhh. :D and if I could be anywhere right now, I'd be on a beach somewhere south.