11.20.2007

Male Dominance and The Brain

I know, the title is all sci-fi...Xandra and Sir Hotness must be rubbing off on me, and yes, as a matter of fact, this is my second post this morning...my most dreaded cliche TwoFer' ...oy vey...

anyway, it is Tuesday, so if the shoe fits...

alas, I stray from my subject...now you will have to bear with me a bit because sometimes my brain takes two plus two and generates two squared or some other quantum variable...so I will be stretching this news story a bit to fit my general purpose, which is to say that BDSM relationships are "good for you."

Yes, take two floggings and call me in the morning ** wink**

In this news article, it is proposed that Male Dominance over a female releases pheromones which actually heal, repair, regenerate etc the Female brain, making her, smarter, stronger, faster etc... and leads to her seeking out more Dominant males to keep the feel good ie "healing" going...

If you think this is good, you should have seen my high school science project contest entries :)

So all of you virile male dominants...get off your arse and go flog someone...it's your duty to humanity...or at least the female populous
**as always I use the words male/female to differentiate only in terms of how one identifies...
***thanks to my crit partner for spellchecking this document, have I mentioned how much I LOVE MY XANDRA


2 comments:

Athena Grayson said...

So all of you viral male dominants...get off your arse and go flog someone...it's your duty to humanity...or at least the female populous

I hope you mean "virile" :P - Do not want viruses interrupting mah grooove! :P

I think the article might be onto something. Of course, I always get a buzz out of outsmarting a macho asshole...

More seriously, I'm not sure whether this can't be attributed to a function of natural selection, a "dominant" male simply being one better suited to handling--or surviving--an environment and more likely to breed hardier stock.

Y said...

hmmm interesting article...i will have to show my hubby. lol.