9.20.2007

Fives Days to Release Day

Today I had in my email a request for my BIO to go in the ebook being published in FIVE DAYS by Loose-Id, the anthology titled Dom/sub...

I dunno why but today this seems like an impossible request...

I loved last years bio that went to Liquid Silver Books, the publisher of my Chronicles of Surrenders series...you might have seen that BIO...something about me living in a haunted 100yr old house in the historical district of a small town in Southwestern Ohio with two of my three daughters, two dogs, two cats and no man...

This year life has changed so crazily...
I met the man of my dreams on the last day of the Ohio Rennaissance Festival, married him three months later, moved out of the old, haunted house, gosh I miss Lucy the Ghost sometimes...but not her scary friends... moved into a brand spankin' new house which would actually hold three of the old house, 2700 sq ft vs 900 sq ft, in the country no less, with coyotes and screeching owls, both of which caused frantic phone calls to the new husband at work in the middle of the night because I had no idea what the sounds were (yes, wild animals really are much scarier than ghosts because the ghosts I could tell to quiet down and usually they would...screech owls (and howling coyotes) not quite so polite)...Then there are still other changes, my middle daughter moved into her own apartment, my youngest dog and yes, the favorite, Charlie died, I found out that I was pregnant at age 43,followed by an agonizing couple of months being worried about being the oldest parent at PTO meetings and such only to have a miscarriage which led to two months of depression...Then more change came about with the mortgage crisis bringing an abrupt stall to my real estate career but freed up time to focus on my writing...Ahem...yes more change came about when my oldest daughter got a job and asked me to be the main caregiver to my two small grand-daughters...at least I still have the excitement of being a newlywed.

Yes, writing a BIO seems daunting at best...

No comments: