9.18.2007

Countdown Continues...Meet the Mystery Man

Counting Down Continues...Six Days!!
Yesterday you had a peek at Julia, today meet Everett, known professionally as Lord Draco, a dominant from Atlanta, visiting Cincinnati for the soul purpose of meeting Julia...

Remember to bookmark Loose-Id so that you can be one of the first to purchase Dom/sub!!

Excerpt begins here...
Only when Lord Draco's knee brushes against mine do I realize the program has ended. Everyone around me is applauding, standing ovation applause. I sit, lost in my imaginary world of kisses and so much more. The innocent daydream centered around his mouth no longer one of purity. The heat of his thigh pressed against mine sees me instantly wet.

My eyes meet his guiltily.

His wink sends me over the edge and I duck my face in reddening humiliation. Did he know I was lost in thought, thinking about him?

Thankfully, intermission opens a floodgate of players converging on Jonathon, Maxwell, and Everett. It seems everyone either has met or wants to meet Lord Draco, and I, having never heard his name before tonight, am not amused. Odd just how quickly one great Dominant can be replaced by another. Once the name on everyone’s lips was Master Jasper. Tonight, Lord Draco...

A woman sticks her G-cup, surgically modified boobs out, handing him a permanent marker, “Oh, Lord Draco, may I have your autograph?”

He looks at her then takes the offered pen. She pulls down her top, allowing her right breast to pop out.

I try not to laugh out loud, a sudden image o a child’s jack-in-the-box coming to mind for no other reason than I am going insane. The tune “Pop goes the Weasle” fills my head as he pens his name across the swollen orb and she proclaims, “I’m getting it tattooed as soon as I leave here!”

He clears his throat and hands her back the pen. She winks, offering, “Maybe you’d like a private showing after I’m inked?”

“I’m sorry, love, I’ve already made other plans.”

Pouting, she pushes her boob back into her shirt, “Some other time then?”
Turning away, I snicker, humming the final, “Pop goes the weasel,” remembering all of the similar past moments with Master Jasper, and how I was left feeling when he didn’t decline…impossible moments that left me hurt, crying, and alone in a hotel room while he enjoyed play parties with his many fans.

I close my eyes against the hot prick of tears. After his death, I forbid myself from remembering anything bad, cherishing only the best moments we’d had together, feeling unworthy when I remembered anything other than the perfect moments. Excusing myself, I race to the ladies' room only to find a line that extends into the lobby. I manage to compose myself with the mirror inside my blush compact as I stand behind the wide, deep green fronds of a large potted palm. Lord Draco surprises me, leaning in to whisper, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I lie, shaken that he’d followed me and I hadn’t realized it.

“I’m sorry about the groupies.”

I snort, fighting back tears, “Yeah, I know all about groupies. It doesn’t matter.”

He lifts my chin, making me meet his gaze, “It matters. I don’t get involved with groupies…ever…and I don’t want you to think that I do.”

I’m not sure why, but his admission makes me happy. That he sought me out to clear up any misconception makes me really happy. I can’t help smiling at him.

“Join me for coffee?” He asks, touching my hand lightly then when I don’t resist, sliding his fingers to not only hold my hand but pull me out from behind the tropical vegetation.

“After the show?” I croak, trying to calculate how much longer the demonstration will last plus time in the lobby appeasing fans plus travel time to the twenty-four hour diner three blocks away, knowing I have to be awake at five-thirty in order to be at the school by seven. Another branding ceremony is beginning...and it is currently ten-thirty.

“Not after, Julia. Now.” He states. “I came here to meet you, not play get to know you games with the entire Cincinnati chapter.”

1 comment:

Y said...

woooooohooooooooo only four more days!!!!! I can't wait!