9.20.2007

FOUR DAYS and counting!!

I'm very excited with four more days to go!!!!!
Yesterday I was asked for a BIO...

Hopefully this is it...lmkwyt
Roxy recently moved to an even smaller town in Southwestern Ohio with
her husband and sixteen year old daughter, a very loud, boisterous
dog, and two independent cats, where they are serenaded at night by
coyotes and wakened each morning by geese flying over.

"Life is good. Sometimes I worry that it is too good, that writers
need angst and personal drama to draw from. When I first started
writing, a decade ago, it was a respite from caring for my invalid
parents. After tucking them in, I would write the day's stress away
until the wee hours of the morning, sometimes until it was time to
start my day over again. Now, I write for myself, for my joy…and to
hopefully bring a moment's escape to my dear reader's when they are in
need of respite themselves."

I am often asked, "So, what do you write?"
And the answer, Contemporary Erotic Romance just doesn't answer the
question justly. Yes, it's contemporary romance. Yes, it's erotica.
But first and foremost, it is fiction which serves the purpose it was
originally intended to and that is to encourage my readers think, to
push their boundaries, and to give my readers emotionally,
psychologically, and spiritually complex characters to fall in love
with.

Keep up on the release dates of all of Roxy Harte's erotica at www.roxyharte.com

No comments: