6.07.2007

What I've Been Doing...

So, okay, I admit it Tuesday I played hookey all day because Sir Hotness had to go out of town for a few days and he showed up early with ribeyes and two bottles of red wine...

Later in the day Tuesday, I went to my fav bookseller to buy THIS ... not much got accomplished after that except reading...

Wednesday, I cuddled with Sir Hotess until he absolutely had to leave then sat down and drank a beer, or two... yes, I'm a big enough girl to admit that I have separation anxiety...

Today, I visited with my oldest daughter and the grandbabies and between the drive there (an hour and a half) and the drive back (X2) I plotted the book I just started writing...

Since Unholy Promises, Book III of The Chronicles of Surrender (Otherwise known as Lord Fyre's Story) is about complete...[rough ending that I'm working through...want to have it done by next Friday however, after an email chat with my editor...may sit and think about the ending a bit more...no rush...as long as I have in it by mid-July I think we'll all be happy...]

I started Book IV-Hallowed Screams, but then about 5K words into the project Doctor Psycho, yes we met him in bits in both Books I and II, tapped me on the cerebral shoulder and demanded that I pay attention...so I took notes... 10K words worth of notes...and titled the story Vow of Silence. So, now, Book IV may become Book V and vice versa... the characters in my head are currently argueing about who gets my attention later tonight when I actually have time to write...

For those of you new to this blog Doctor Psycho is the saner member of the Lewd Larry's cast living inside my head...and sometimes he even agrees to get along with the others...but, as a retired psychologist has a lot to say...the only time I really get annoyed is when he starts analyzing me:)

And if you've been on vaca...Sacred Revelations, Book II of The Chronicles of Surrender is now available.

No comments: