6.05.2007

In Case You Wondered...

In Sacred Revelations there is a chapter devoted to Folsom Street Fair, and although I've been told I did a nice job describing the sights, sounds, and emo ... I was thrilled when I learned Twisted Monk had actually posted video at You Tube! So just in case you were wondering what you missed...view, enjoy, drool (oh, that would be me;)... and then please, tell me how my scene compared!!



Buy Sacred Revelations today ... $6.20 ...available in many formats including PDF.

Editted by Roxy Harte:
Thank you Tempest Knight for reminding me that some systems will block embedded files... fou you I am providing the URL because this really is too good to miss:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whGa56kfFZk

1 comment:

Tempest Knight said...

Awww... the firewall is blocking it and I can't see it.