6.11.2007

TGIF Beverage Recipe...A Few Days Late:)

I missed the Friday Recipe Entry...I started partying a little early...and it lasted all weekend...
And I'm still recovering from the weekend's activities...

In a hurry, with friends on their way to our house for an inpromptu evening,
no recipe was required ... I cheated making my Mohita's by the pitcher...
When Sir Hotness said grab a couple gallons of Rum on the way home, he wasn't joking:)

Bacardi's Frozen Mixer + Club Soda + Bacardi

However, for future reference, and if you have the time and inclination, here is the recipe I usually use:

Mohito by the Pitcher (serves four)
18 fresh mint sprigs
12 tsp sugar
18 tbsp fresh lime juice
12 oz light rum
18 oz club soda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the friends enjoyed the mohitos. they sure went down quickly! and can I say, Sir Hotness is a terrific cook! thanks for the evening! with love from the girl who cannot remember her own name!