6.12.2007

Sacred Secrets Review



This is a snippet of what reviewer Tera Cuskaden had to say, "I really enjoyed this one. The suspense throughout the book was good, keeping me on my toes to wonder what was up with the dead lover and what was going on with Celia’s past. There were many clues given, but never enough to figure the entire thing out. The characters were vivid and even the characters I started out hating, I grew to care for by the end of the story. The Ms. Harte really managed to give them dimension, to peel the many layers of them away so I could get to know them little by little. Some of the scenes of the BDSM practice in the club were a little disturbing, mainly the fire and the scarification. But I’m sure that’s because it’s just not my bag, though others might enjoy it. This is definitely not a book for the faint of heart!"

Overall rating: 4 Hearts

Sensuality rating: Explicit
I also made it into someone's BLOG... I love it when that happens!
This is what Satorimedia had to say about Sacred Secrets...
"To review for my adult site, I have a fiction piece, "Sacred Secrets" by Roxy Harte which is a bit difficult to read - not because it's badly written, it's not, it's quite good - but because the characters are working through relationship issues that hit a little too close to home."

Of course you could BUY Sacred Secrets today and discover for yourself what an amazing story the very First from The Chronicles of Surrender is!

No comments: