6.14.2007

Vaca Time


Okay, so I'm not going on vacation...but I NEED a vacation...bad. especially after the fun we had at Kentucky's Highland Festival....

We were going to do the big loop and hit Silverleaf Renfaire, Bristol, and Great Lakes Medieval Faire...with a camping trip in the middle but decided that since we are also planning on converting the big back yard from the Serengeti landscape that it is now into a lush English-Victorian garden within the next couple summers...our time, energy, and dollars would best be spent in the dirt...

So, Sir Hotness is putting in for vacation days and I'm drawing up design plans...

Anyone read Sacred Revelations yet? Personally, with as much bare dirt as we have out there, it would be really fun if it rained...buckets...you know, just for rolling around in...mmmmm.



This photo is from HBO's Real Sex Mud Play, did anyone see it?
Lot's of friends, naked...mud...oh the fun...

I should have a party...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naked mud....I'll have to think about it....since my crevices may be more challenging to clean out than they used to be....of course, I do have a pool, so???? The neighbors would love that, I'm sure! Signed, girl who knows her name, but not her password! One of these days I'll figure it out!