6.04.2007

Happier Men


According to FOX News a recent scientific survey...which I found thanks to Graydancer ... BDSM leads to healthier, happier lives for men (and women)...perhaps because they are more open and secure about pursuing the fulfillment of their sexual needs...do I hear a HOZZAH!

See, I'm not a deviant...I'm well adjusted...just ask Sir Hotness:) who proved earlier today that several otherwise impossible positions are indeed possible if done in an extremely warm, bubbling jacuzzi ... mmm ...have I mentioned I like water bondage? A LOT!

I actually incorporated a water bondage scene (okay, two) into Sacred Revelations just because it's so much fun (however, this is a disclaimer, make sure at least one of you, ie the one in charge of the rope, is well versed in bondage before you try anything really crazy like adding water to the excitement)

Have Fun, PLay Safe
Hugs
Roxy

1 comment:

Rhian said...

tie that guy to my bed, my wall, my anything and i'll definitely be a happy woman. whoa mama - i retained 1/3 of what you wrote because the pretty eyecandy kept calling my name....

ps - hiyya ROX!!!! missed you
xxx rhi