4.16.2007

The Tax Forms Were Mailed Late, Dinner Was On Time

Is it really the middle of April? With this crazy weather who would know for certain?

Today wasn't a stellar day, but I did do one thing I enjoy...
I cooked dinner!
This is exciting news because since saying I Do, I really haven't cooked...Sir Hotness has claimed the kitchen...not that I mind because he is a brilliant cook.
However, today...because doing my taxes was pushed to the side...until the last possible second...he was doing taxes and I hijacked the kitchen stove...

What was on the menu?
Shepherds Pie and Pineapple Upside down Cake...
Sir Hotness even said it was "very good."
Yeah for me!

Who knows, maybe he'll willingly let me share the kitchen sometimes:0

So taxes got done, and mailed...and I'm pretty certain Sir Hotness will be having nightmares about doing them for years to come...
I actually had only one W-2 for $8.00
te rest of my income was spread out over about a dozen 1099MISC ...not too fun...

But at least he went to work with a full belly
And I am going to bed a cntented wife...
So not a stellar day, but a pretty damn perfect day if you ask me.

No comments: