4.14.2007

Contest Winner Announced

Winners to the contest have been selected and will be notified by email today. They won a copy of my e-book Sacred Secrets: Book 1 of The Chronicles of Surrender.
I chose one entrant from the Flog Blog, one from my Myspace, and one from the LSB Link...so congratulations to the winners!

1.) April aka Lady Vampire/Werewolf
2.) Kim W
3.) Beth S

A big THANK YOU to everyone who entered and to everyone who entered but did not win, don't worry, I will be having another contest very soon.
Hugs
Roxy

3 comments:

Anna J. Evans said...

Love that cover for Sacred Secrets :)

Congrats to your winners!

Anna

Kammie said...

Yay! Thank you so much!!

I didn't receive an email yet. Can you send again. I think it floating out there in the big unknown. lol

Roxy Harte said...

I'm sure you aren't the only one Kim...love the lightning speed of email when it works...and when it doesn't...? Where exactly does lost and misplaced email go? Does anyone know?

Since all copies were sent at the same time, I apologize to the other winners if they too did not receive their copies...please let me know one way or the other...

Congratulations!
Hugs
Roxy