2.10.2007

How Much Do You Love Your Cat?

One of Sir Hotness friend's, Mizr Happy, sent me an email that was too cute to not share...maybe because I love cats ... I don't think Mizr Happy shares that opinion though...

Original email:
OKAY>>>>>> I’m CALLING CRUELTY TO ANIMALS ON THIS…. Just my opinion:

This is just what you need…

Time to grab the neighbor's cat and take up art! See attached photos!!!The book these came from said some of the paint jobs cost $15,000 and had to be repeated every 3 months as the cat's hair grows out.
Some people have to much time on their hands and some have to much money on theirs, must be nice to have $60,000 a year just to keep your cat painted.



Yeah, I think they're cute ... I'm kinda wondering if Black Cat will hold still long enough on Halloween to transform him into Skeleton Cat ... what's your thoughts?? Cute? Cruel?

a little quick internet surfing led me to the book by authors Burton Silver and Heather Busch ... WHY PAINT CATS : The Ethics of Feline Aesthetics ...

2 comments:

Lila Dubois said...

meh. What's up with these weird cats?

Where are you? What are you doing? What'd you do for valentie's day?

Come play at the blog today. I stole it from someone besides you ;)

Lila Dubois said...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/paintedcats.asp