1.03.2007

WOW...2007 Came in With A BANG

Of course I can't divulge all my secrets but my head has been spinning since the clock struck midnight three days ago...

Since getting Sacred Revelations: Book 2 of the Chronicles of Surrender to the publisher, I have been writing up a storm. Sixteen thousand words into a story called Submissive which is to be part of an Anthology...and another Five thousand words into a story called Divorce is Just the Beginning due to come out as part of a second anthology later in the year...

Plus, my real job...

Plus, time spent with the New Hotness...

Plus, trying not to neglect Beautiful Girl, so Thursday was desinated Girls Night Out and we will be off to see a sneak preview of the Freedom Writers...

I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with myself if I keep this pace up but I'm sure having a good time! Happy New Year everyone!!

Hugs
Roxy

No comments: