1.04.2007

A Single Question

Somedays start out like shit...like today...woke up at three a.m. tossed about until six when the alarm went off only to fall asleep until quarter after seven, needing to be where I needed to be at seven-thirty and yes, it's a twenty minute drive...shit... and then...and only then, does the day really begin to go down hill.

But not today. Today did not take the downward plunge although at quarter til eight I was late, still wretched with a flu bug ongoing for what seems like eternity but in reality has been only ten days, deludged by phone calls and hardly able to communicate through a hoarse, rough throat, and royally pissed because I wasn't able to think through the fuzzy sleep deprived brain ...

Seems bad enough and I was cranky enough ... definitely a shit day.

Then, out of the clear blue, a phone call I didn't mind being on because Sir Hotness was on the other end of the line...and a single question that turned the events of the day, stunned me into silence, and made my heart skip a beat...

"Marry me?"

3 comments:

Lila Dubois said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

ROXY, OMG, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Congratulations love. He doesn't deserve you (no one does) but he makes you happy and that's what matters.

*hugs*

Lila Dubois said...

why don't I have your phone #!

AGH!

Michelle said...

That's it...that's all?

Oy's Roxy, not fair - What did you say???