1.20.2007

More Orgasms Now!

Okay, I admit I've been lurking around the shadowy orifices of more than one or two or three psychology sites...mainly human sexuality and sexual deviant psychology sites, doing research for info into the mind of Dr. Psycho (introduced in Book I, rementioned in Book 2, and deserving of his very own Chronicle of Surrender)...and it's messing with my brain.

Here's an example... from this site..."

...a female orgasm can be frustratingly evasive. While about 85 to 90 percent of women are capable of having an orgasm, according to Beverly Whipple, Ph.D., vice president of the World Association for Sexology, only about one-third have had one during intercourse. That said, it's important to remember that orgasm should never be the goal."In goal-oriented sexual interactions, each step leads to the top step, or the big "O"--orgasm," says Whipple. "Goal-oriented people who don't reach the top step don't feel very good about the process that has occurred. Whereas for people who are pleasure oriented, any activity can be an end in itself; it doesn't have to lead to something else. Sometimes, we're very satisfied holding hands or cuddling. There would be a lot more pleasure in this world if people would just focus on the process."Whipple also points out that the psychological ramifications of dissatisfying sexual interactions are not often suffered alone; they can cause distress in both partners. "If one person in a relationship is goal-oriented and the other is pleasure-oriented, and neither is aware of their own orientation, they don't communicate that with their partner," she explains. "A lot of relationship problems can develop. In my workshops with couples, I help them be aware of how they view sexual interactions and then communicate this with their partner."

So communication is good, the problem is how to communicate.
I'm sure I'm not the only girl out there who has wanted to scream, "Hey! Stop THAT, it isn't working for me! Do this..."

And on occasion, I may have screeched something along those lines but then Goddess only knows how much fun it is to be in bed with a naked, POUTING man...The problem is, does that make me goal-oriented because yeah, I do want that orgasm...repeatedly...or does that make me pleasure oriented? because really, I'm only wanting it too FEEL GOOD...and then the natural conclusion of feeling good is that elusive orgasm...

Which leads me to the question, is it really elusive or do some men just not know how to help a girl get there?

Do men even know where the clitoris is?

Or for that matter what its function is?

I think it's our responsibility to physically show them what we like...exactly how we like it...
(which, BTW, worked fairly well with Sir Hotness...but only because he demanded I show him...which at the time seemed totally embarressing...but now, I'm glad he did...but it makes me wonder if I would have been brave enough to show him had he not demanded...)

So really, as the girls, shouldn't we just get over the shyness, embarressment...whatever we think we're feeling...and just show them!! ... because only one in three girls having orgasms isn't good enough, ladies...

So, SHOW THEM!

But then after showing a guy where it is, what it's for and HOW you like it...then comes trying to explain that there are different kinds of orgasms...outties (clitoral), innies (vaginal), or those wonderful combination orgasms tht happen when the innie and outtie happen at the same time because the guy has figured it out...halleiluia...making all that communicating and pouting worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roxy - have i mentioned recently how much i love your blog. really. LOVE. it.
you single handedly are cutting my research time for the D/s portion of my paintings in half and enriching the female sexuality awareness aspects - all by yourself. Bowing before your greatness in gratitude!

Roxy Harte said...

WOW...what a compliment but I don't think I'm all that...however, I am glad that you found some inspiration...

And after travelling to YOUR site...you also have a new HUGE FAN! I am so loving Eve and Lilith (although, I admit that Sir Hotness had to give me the complete history lesson on Lilith...and a half hour later he's still spewing forth more information...I am going to be a genius by the time he's done with my brain...so, what does that make him? Hmmm, educated, very very educated... **Thank you Goddess for bringing me this man**)

Anyway, back to Eve and Lilith, if you are reading this comment, click on Rhian's name and go to her site, seek her paintings/poetry link and prepare to be wowed!

I'm praying prints are available soon, or Sir Hotness may be shelling out some greenbacks for my upcoming birthday:)