9.11.2006

Silver Expressions Guest Blogger

Come read what I'm posting at Silver Expresions as their guest blogger! I am totally psyched about the release of Sacred Secrets (wow, was it only a week ago?). I have gotten so many amazing emails and comments! You may remember the contest that I held about a month ago, fellow author Darragha won a free copy of the book and here is what she had to say:

I'm reading Sacred Secrets right now. I want you to know one thing: I could not live like Kitten is on page 55 (LIT version). I want my own cup of coffee. I will not share my coffee and nothing better stand in the way of my getting to my coffee. I would not be a good slave. I would be a very testy one if Master didn't let me have my own damned cup of coffee! Grrrrr.
Love the very unique and surprizing first-person accounts, incidently.

Darragha

Also, I received a very nice email from Rosemary:

Hey Roxy,
I just wanted to let you know that I read your book
Sacred Secrets, on its release date and I haven’t
stopped thinking about it since. It’s got a great
story, and wonderful multi-faceted characters. I was
so enamored with your book that I can’t wait for your
next installment. Do you have a release date???
Congratulations!
Rosemary

So, as far as the next release... Book 2 of the Chronicles of Surrender: Sacred Revelations is scheduled for release Winter 2006/07...that is if I can get the final three chapters ironed out!

No comments: