6.29.2010

Survival Instinct Love

This full review is posted at Literary Nymphs


Brian Van Zant's world was turned upside down in the blink of an eye. To discover his twin and his husband were having an affair was shocking, but their sudden death, caused by a fatal accident, left no time for Brian to gain the closure he needed. Brian decides to take an impromptu trip, which leads him straight into the arms of Tobias.

Park Ranger Tobias Red Hawk isn’t out to the local residents. He keeps his desire for men and his love of kink tightly tucked away. Meeting Brian puts Tobias’ libido and heart in turmoil. The hurt in Brian’s eyes brings out Tobias’ protective nature but he knows he does not have room in his life for love, or does he?

Roxy Harte brings us love and adventure on a beautiful Montana mountainside in Survival Instinct. Right away, my heart went out for Brian. The betrayal, loss and uncertainty he was going through made me want to cyber box anyone who stepped on his feelings. I will admit I wasn’t truly feeling his family. While I’m sure their hearts were in the right place, they felt cold and unloving to me.

Tobias is a man who makes me want to purposely be stranded on a mountain where I’ll require his special brand of TLC to recuperate. Sexy, handsome, with a heart of gold, he was just what Brian needed to move forward with his life. The story is a mix of action, suspense, spine tingling sex and raw emotions, which makes it a winner in my book. This is the second story I’ve read by Roxy Harte, and I haven’t been disappointed yet. Pick up a copy and enjoy.



No comments: